Fusidic Acid 2% Cream (DPCO)
Fusidic Acid Cream - Fusidic Acid Cream is an antibacterial skin preparation that is used in the treatment of bacterial skin infections caused by germs known as staphylococcal bacteria. These include staphylococcus infections, impetigo, infected dermatitis, staphylococcus infections, etc. This cream is manufactured and supplied in the Indian Market with the brand name Finuris, by the Best Fusidic Acid Cream Manufacturer, QndQ Derma.
Fusidic Acid is an antibiotic that works by relieving the symptoms of the infection and stopping the further growth of the causative microorganisms.
Other Major Uses of Fusidic Acid 2% Cream:
- Erythrasma; infection affecting the skin folds.
- Folliculitis; infection of one or more hair follicles.
- Sycosis Barbae; infection of the bearded skin.
- Paronychia; infection of the tissue folding around a fingernail or toenail.
How to Accurately Use Fusidic Acid Cream?
To get maximum benefits from Fusidic Acid Cream, make sure to use it in the same dose and duration suggested by the doctor. Here are the steps that you must follow during the application of this cream:
- Use the Fusidic Acid 2% Cream exactly as your doctor or dermatologist has prescribed.
- Apply a gentle amount of this cream on the infected site usually three to four times or as recommended by the doctor.
- Make sure to wash your hands before and after using this cream unless you are using it to treat infections on your hands.
Following are the things that you need to know before using Fusidic Acid 2% Cream:
- Do not use this cream if you are allergic to fusidic acid or other ingredients present in the medicine.
- Avoid using this medicated cream for a long time or in large amounts than prescribed as it may make the chances of getting side effects higher.
- If you are using Fusidic Acid Cream near your face, be careful to not get it into the eyes. If you accidentally did, make sure to wash out the eyes with cold water right away. Contact the doctor if there is any further discomfort in the eyes.
- Inform the doctor if the infection has not gone by the time of completion of the treatment course with this cream.
Although, it is unusual to get side effects with Fusidic Acid Cream. There are slight chances of the user experiencing mild side effects.
Here are the uncommon side effects associated with Fusidic Acid 2% Cream:
- Skin Rash
- Swollen or Peeling Skin