Mupirocin 2% w/w Ointment - Say goodbye to bacterial infections such as impetigo, furunculosis, folliculitis, etc. with the wonderful Mudime ointment delivered by QndQ Derma. Enriched with the goodness of Mupirocin 2% w/w, this ointment is used to cure, heal and treat bacterial infections. Mupirocin belongs to the class of antibiotic that works by killing the infection-causing bacteria. It wipes out the bacterial by blocking the synthesis of essential proteins that are required by the bacteria for its survival. Further, by doing this Mupirocin 2% w/w Ointment blocks the skin infections from spreading.
Due to its fast absorption, safer composition, and more active life, it has become one of the powerful and recommended ointments for the treatment of bacterial infection. It is a topical antibacterial agent that is active against skin infection-causing organisms such as methicillin-resistant strains, Staphylococcus aureus, streptococci, other staphylococci, etc. Further, Mupirocin 2% w/w Ointment has shown rapid action against Gram-negative organisms namely Haemophilus influenza, Escherichia coli, etc.
Usage of Mupirocin 2% w/w Ointment
Mudime is one of the antibacterial medicine available in the market that effectively & efficiently treats different types of bacterial infections. Due to its higher demand, you can find this amazing antibacterial ointment at all chemist shops and pharmacies. But for the best usage, it is recommended to follow the instructions of the healthcare expert. This will ensure optimum usage of the ointment and better results. Below is the set of guidelines that you have to keep in mind for Mupirocin 2% w/w Ointment:
Safety Measures for Mupirocin 2% w/w Ointment
It is one of the best medicine to treat and cure bacterial infections. The powerful properties of this ointment can cause some trouble for the user as well if not used properly. The user might encounter issues such as application site reactions, redness, inflammation, itchiness, burning, irritation, etc. Although, these are normal side effects that do not require immediate medical attention as they will fade away as the body gets used to the drug. But to remain on the safe side, it is advised to keep the following things in mind:
- Use Mudime Ointment only to treat and cure bacterial infections or infections caused due to bacteria. Do not use it to treat any other ailment or purpose.
- It is advised to clean the affected area and let it dry before applying the ointment.
- As per the dermatologists, you need to apply the medicine for at least 3 times a day or as recommended by your doctor.
- If needed, you can also apply a dressing over the infected area.
- Make sure no contact is made with the nose, eyes, or mouth. If by accident the medicine came in contact with eyes, nose, or mouth, then immediately rinse the area with cold water.
- The usage of Mupirocin 2% w/w Ointment can cause skin irritation, thus immediately inform your healthcare expert if the irritation does not automatically fade away.
- Wash your hands properly before applying Mupirocin 2% w/w Ointment.
- Directly apply on the infected area and make no contact with any other body part.
- Keep your doctor informed if you are allergic to any of the molecules contained in the ointment.
- If your encounter severe skin irritation, redness, itchiness, or burning, then immediately inform your healthcare expert regarding the same.
- Visit your doctor if your skin condition did not improve within the first 3 to 5 days of using this ointment.